This is an interesting set of screenshots. A user over at the Naughty Dog forums wanted to compare the multiplayer models for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
Believe it or not, the textures and character modelling for Uncharted’s second entry looks far superior in multiplayer. Whilst the same can not be said about the game’s singleplayer, but could the inclusion of 3D have lowered the graphical quality?
Uncharted 2 on the left, Uncharted 3 on the right.
7 Notes/ Hide
- jackieeeac reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- microphonefiend likes this
- agecaves reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- agecaves likes this
- croik reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- scpatton likes this
- ashpocalypse-now likes this
- brogamer posted this