More Resident Evil 6 Details
Since the reveal trailer for Resident Evil 6 on Thursday, details have been sparse. Yesterday, Capcom clarified and confirmed some new features.
On top of the details we’ve already received from the launch trailer, here are some additional ones:
- Greater focus on horror/fear than Resident Evil 5
- There will be a third playable character other than Chris and Leon
- Story takes place 10 years after the Raccoon City outbreak
- All stories take place at the same time
- The game has been in development for approx. 2 years
- Each character will have a different playstyle
We’ll keep you updated as more comes in in the coming days! The game is set for a PS3 and Xbox 360 release on November 20th. No word on a PC release window yet.