Namco Working On New SSB
Saturo Iwata has confirmed that the new Super Smash Bros. game for Nintendo Wii U is being worked on by Namco-Bandai.
The Namco team will see a large collaboration, with developers that worked on the Soul Calibur and Tekken series being involved. The company will also team up with Project Sora, the developers of Kid Icarus: Uprising.
"We will fully utilize our experience and knowledge in action fighting game development, technical capability, and organizational strength, and we hereby promise you that we will develop the best and most powerful Super Smash Bros. title ever."
Not much is known regarding the project, other than that it is expected to be coming to both Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. There is alleged to be some kind of connectivity between the two systems, but no details yet.
22 Notes/ Hide
- vanezjoe likes this
- artist-in--the-ambulance reblogged this from kev-inn
- y9ungc4p reblogged this from brogamer
- itsannafosho reblogged this from oiitswilliamyang
- itsannafosho likes this
- oiitswilliamyang reblogged this from pik-achu92
- almazen-virianth likes this
- ts-lawan likes this
- awwwdamnnn reblogged this from kev-inn
- averyshyguy reblogged this from brogamer
- ponpontaytaytay reblogged this from bats-and-batarangs
- bats-and-batarangs reblogged this from pik-achu92
- kev-inn reblogged this from ronthedistance
- abra-ka-daniel reblogged this from pik-achu92
- fluffyren likes this
- nukaxc0la reblogged this from pik-achu92 and added:
- nukaxc0la likes this
- ronthedistance reblogged this from pik-achu92
- pik-achu92 reblogged this from brogamer
- sleeptillmorning likes this
- ivegotthetriforce likes this
- xarcex likes this
- brogamer posted this