Report: Bethesda Gain S.T.A.L.K.E.R Publishing Rights
Once again a report has surfaced claiming that Bethesda has been given publishing rights for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R series.
The report comes from the Russian blogger, Sergey Galyonkin. He claims that the ownership over the S.T.A.L.K.E.R IP remains with the GSC Gameworld’s Sergei Grigorovich. However, Bethesda will be able to publish and develop future titles using it’s own tech.
Bethesda have stuck with the “we don’t comment on rumour or speculation” line. The original rumour came back in April/May, ending with Grigorovich denying that the IP had been bought.
17 Notes/ Hide
- crazy-feet likes this
- morsoninja reblogged this from brogamer
- morsoninja likes this
- pauloctanephotography likes this
- historicalknowledge likes this
- guruthethird reblogged this from captainmarsbars and added:
- speakerinnabeaker likes this
- hatewizard reblogged this from pyrhohohonoid and added:
- captainmarsbars reblogged this from pyrhohohonoid and added:
- starryskyofsmalldesires reblogged this from hatewizard
- pyrhohohonoid reblogged this from hatewizard and added:
- cheshirewolfy reblogged this from brogamer
- kibbledorf reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- hidads0up likes this
- brogamer posted this