The Last Guardian Trademark Fiasco
The Last Guardian has long been in development. Today it was discovered that the trademark was up for grabs. Despite this, Sony have confirmed that the game is not cancelled.
According to Trademarkia, there was an abandonment notice from Sony on the trademark. However, TheSixthAxis have since discovered that Sony have filed an ‘intend to use’ extension on the trademark. Phew.
Sony have also confirmed that the game has not been cancelled despite fears that arose today.
To alleviate all the stress caused by the game’s development, watch this funny gif.
9 Notes/ Hide
- snusmumriken13 likes this
- baphomet-soup reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- baphomet-soup likes this
- rending-gale reblogged this from brogamer and added:
- rending-gale likes this
- ashpocalypse-now likes this
- kibbledorf reblogged this from brogamer
- re-ne-gade likes this
- brogamer posted this